Click the name of any given patient for a general overview that has the following details:
- An overview of the measurement results
- Overview of heart rhythm/heart rate
- Symptom / rhythm correlation
- Calendar with all measurements per day
- Log book where you can add extra information
If you then drill down into a specific measurement, you will find the following details:
- An overview with context
- The PPG signal, tachogram and Lorenz plot
- The option of viewing other measurements for that particular patient
- Interpretation of the measurement by a FibriCheck expert, who is a specialist in analysing PPG recordings.
Click here to find out more about which indicators may be assigned to any given measurement.