- STEP 1: Open the FibriCheck app.
- STEP 2: Tap the gear icon ⚙️ at the top right of the start screen.
- STEP 3: Tap ‘My subscriptions’ in the menu.
- STEP 4: Tap ‘I have a QR code’ to scan your QR code or tap ‘I have a regular code’ to enter your combined alphabetical and numerical characters code. This enables us to link your account to your doctor, allowing them to follow up on your results.
- STEP 5: Transact payment by following the steps shown in the app. Or go to payments.fibricheck.com and enter the code shown underneath the QR code.
- STEP 6: You are now taken to the start page. Tap 'Start measurement' to start to measure your heart rhythm.
You have now successfully completed your registration!
|Important: You can create just 1 FibriCheck account for each Apple or Google ID. This account also allows you to use just 1 subscription at the same time. Do you already have an account? In that case, you will not need to create a new account when you want to take out a new subscription.|