Same as for an Essential subscription plan, your measurements are first assessed by our medically certified algorithm.
If you have a Premium plan, the PPG signal of your abnormal measurements is double checked by one of our medical experts. He or she will confirm or adapt the result of the algorithm.
What are anomalous measurements?
- An anomalous measurement is any measurement with a red or orange label.
- An anomalous measurement is any measurement with a green label where:
- Your heart rate was lower than 40 BPM;
- Your heart rate was higher than 110 BPM;
- An anomalous measurement is any measurement for which the algorithm could not determine a clear conclusion.
To find out more about how FibriCheck measures your heart rhythm we recommend this article.