In the Premium Plan, all anomalous measurements are reviewed by our medical experts. This means that trained specialists examine the PPG signal of your anomalous measurements and double-check the evaluation of the FibriCheck algorithm, after which they confirm or adjust the result.
What are anomalous measurements?
- An anomalous measurement is any measurement with a red or orange label.
- An anomalous measurement is any measurement with a green label where:
- Your heart rate was lower than 40 BPM;
- Your heart rate was higher than 110 BPM;
- An anomalous measurement is any measurement for which the algorithm could not determine a clear conclusion.