STEP 1: Open the FibriCheck app and select ‘I’m new’.
STEP 2: Enter your personal details and accept the user conditions, privacy statement, and consent to the processing of your measurement results for medical purposes.
STEP 3: FibriCheck will ask if you have received an invitation code (e.g. via your organisation or doctor). This could be a QR-code or invitation code.
- Have you received an invitation code?
- Tap on ‘yes’.
- Scan the QR-code by holding your smartphone 20 cm above the code.
- OR enter your invitation code.
- Didn't receive an invitation code?
- Tap on ‘no’.
- Select your subscription plan on the next page.
- Follow the steps in the App Store or Google Play Store pay your subscription.
STEP 4: Once you have created an account in the app, we will ask you to activate your account. This is a required step as we will send the summary report to this email address.
That's it. Your registration has been completed successfully!
|Important: You can only use 1 FibriCheck subscription per FibriCheck account per Apple ID or Google ID. So if you already have an account, it is not necessary to create another account.|