In FibriCheck's database, the last measurement and last most severe measurement are saved on group level. This list applies logic to calculate one last measurement and one last most severe measurement per patient, that is subsequently shown on the list. When sorting from old to new, it might occur that the patient has a last (most severe) measurement that fits the sort, but this measurement is not shown because - across all the patient's groups, including the inactive groups - it is not the actual last or most severe measurement. If you are sorting from old to new, and you are seeing this occurrence, it is an indicator that the patient has data from inactive groups. You can always click on the patient's name to see all measurements in detail.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not seeing all of my patient's inactive groups directly in the list?
- Why am I seeing a more recent measurement date in the list when sorting from oldest to newest?
- How are the last measurement and last most severe measurement calculated?
- Which details are available when viewing a patient’s record?
- Which details do the reports contain?
- Which labels may be assigned to the heart rhythm measurements?
- How do I create a report myself?
- Which features does my portal have?
- How do I prescribe FibriCheck?
- 2-Step Verification