Only the last two inactive groups are shown on the list to make sure that the data shown does not overwhelm. You can always click on the patient's name to see all previous group memberships.
Articles in this section
- How can I set up or reconfigure alerts in the work list?
- Which features does my portal have?
- How do I prescribe FibriCheck?
- Which details are available when viewing a patient’s record?
- How do I create a report myself?
- Why am I not seeing all of my patient's inactive groups directly in the list?
- Why am I seeing a more recent measurement date in the list when sorting from oldest to newest?
- How are the last measurement and last most severe measurement calculated?
- Which details do the reports contain?
- Which labels may be assigned to the heart rhythm measurements?