This list takes into account all of the patient's active and inactive groups of which you are staff, and which you have activated under Settings > Groups. The last measurement is the patient's most recent measurement across these groups. The last most severe measurement is the patient's most recent, most severe measurement across these groups.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not seeing all of my patient's inactive groups directly in the list?
- Why am I seeing a more recent measurement date in the list when sorting from oldest to newest?
- How are the last measurement and last most severe measurement calculated?
- Which details are available when viewing a patient’s record?
- Which details do the reports contain?
- Which labels may be assigned to the heart rhythm measurements?
- How do I create a report myself?
- Which features does my portal have?
- How do I prescribe FibriCheck?
- 2-Step Verification