Before you can monitor your blood pressure with FibriCheck, you need to enable the module. The module is available on app versions 2.8.0 or higher. (You can check the version of your app by going to Settings by tapping the gearwheel icon . Then tap 'Help'. You can see the name of the app version at the bottom of the screen. Do you have a lower version than 2.8.0? Then you can update the app via the App Store or the Google Play Store).
Enable the blood pressure module
- Go to Settings by tapping the gear icon in the top right corner of the start screen.
- Tap ‘Modules’.
- Enable the blood pressure module.
Enter your blood pressure values
- After you have measured your blood pressure yourself, tap ‘Add logbook entry’ on the start screen under 'Log your blood pressure'.
- Enter the date and time of your blood pressure measurement.
- Enter your systolic and diastolic blood pressure values.
- You can also take a picture of your blood pressure monitor’s screen with your result and add it by tapping on ‘Tap to add’.
- Tap ‘Next’.
- Add symptoms and their severity.
- After that, you’ll see an overview of your measurement result.
- You also get the opportunity to add any additional notes here.